Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

My studying routine!

This week is the start of the exams in my school so I thought I'd show you my studying routine! This works for me, and I hope it will work for others too!
  •  Study in a comfortable, quiet and clean room!

If the room you're studying in is full of different items, you won't be able to concentrate on the studying because the things will distract you. Clean your room before studying. Being in a quiet and comfortable room helps you concentrate too. I like to have music in the background, but I only like instrumental music because if the music is with words it'll distract me. In the end of this post I'll put a links to my favorite studying music!
  • Take notes

 In the end of the day/class write everything important you had learned in that day/class! Also, write the date so you can easily remember what you learned that day.
  • Part the material

Part the material in little pieces and then learn them separately. When you're done with learning, connect the pieces. 
  •  Study continuous 

Don't wait for the exams to come to start studying. Study daily so when exams come, you will already learned, so you can just read the notes you took to remember the concept.


Good luck and I hope I've helped! 


Studying music links:


Studying music No.1

Studying music No.2 

 xoxo... Steph ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment